The Clinic is no longer providing support services to members of the public/clients/patients.  Consideration is being given to the possibility of support services in the future and further information will appear on this website in due course.

If you are seeking support with reporting a concern or making a complaint you may be able to get free advocacy for NHS complaints.

In England from the Independent Complaints Advocacy Service (ICAS), which is run independently by local charities.  You can search for advocacy online here:

In Wales advocacy is provided by Community Health Councils which can be found here:

In Scotland you can access the free and independent Patient Advice and Support Service

In Northern Ireland you can contact the Patient and Client Council: 

If the matter relates to registered counsellors or psychotherapists you can make contact with the complaints systems through the listing on this page:

If you wish to talk to someone about a BACP member you can contact the 'Ask Kathleen' service here:

These sites may also be of use:


Therapy Exploitation Link Line

To share your experience of UK Health Services, good or bad, you can use Patient Opinion.